Monday, April 28, 2008

Return to Karazhan

After three weeks of repeatedly trying to get back to Karazhan we were finally successful in getting something together last night. I spent hours recruiting this week having several people join the guild and finally getting 15 level 70 toons in our guild. Yeah we're still small. We hope to keep it that way too.

If we can keep the guild to a minimum required to make it through Karazhan and slowly increase that number to accomodate 3 groups, then all of us can make it into the 25 man content without having to compete against each other for slots. It'll also help us be a tighter knit community with loyal players. This is something we are definitely shooting for. I don't know how some of the large raiding guilds handle it.

Two of our friends, Zeza and Latifah, were able to join us last night. Although they had to leave to prepare for their own guild's raid, we were able to down Attumen, Moroes, The Crone, Maiden, and Shade in the space of about 4 hours. Total of 11 Badges and I finally got my Libram of Souls Redeemed.

All in all a great night everyone!

[Edit: Forgot to mention that we almost wiped on Shade the final time. Everyone went down as he approached 1%. Finally, only one hunter and myself were available. I myself was low on HP and mana. I easily gained aggro at this point and in an act of utter desperation, while completely freaking out, I charged Shade hit Consecration and threw a Hammer of Wrath for the win!!! I couldn't stop laughing!]

No comments: