Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Character Audit Website

Just an FYI for those of you out there. Siha over at Banana Shoulders posted this blog about a new character audit website. Oh and might I interject, kudos to Siha because she's got absolutely the best blog site out there in my opinion. I wish I could write as well as her and look forward every day to seeing what she's posted. Thanks, Siha!

Anyway, back to the website. So far it's pretty rough and currently doesn't provide any more information than you can find searching the Armory. At least the Armory provides the pretty pictures unlike this site does, but again it's pretty rough.

This site does have some potential and I'm playing around with it. Evidently you can track characters and see the changes they go through. This will lead to running reports if you're so inclined. I could see this being a great tool for those serious raiding guilds.

The advantage this site has over Be Imba! is it isn't limited to level 70 characters only. So again, huge potential for this website. Here's hoping it turns out great!

No comments: